Timetable & Opening Hours
The Lido is open each year for the summer season from the end of May to early September. On very hot days we can get very busy so be prepared to queue, we will do our best to get you through the gates as quickly as possible.
We do not take advance bookings.
We do have paid parking on site however places are limited, there are more car parks in the town within easy walking distance. https://bit.ly/2II9vhz
On busy days it make take a while for us to answer the phone so please leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Early morning swim sessions run every day throughout the season. Monday to Friday 6.30am – 9.00am and Saturday & Sunday 7.30am – 9.00am.
- Parking charges do not apply before 8am and after 6pm.
- A season ticket does not guarantee entry on busy days.
- The children’s daily activity sessions 4pm – 5pm will not run on busy days.
- Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a responsible adult (aged 16 or over).
- Maximum of two under 8’s per adult.
- Children aged 2-7 yrs will be required to wear a wristband for easy identification in the water.
- Under 2’s free.
- Lockers available – they take a £1 coin which is refundable.
- Accessibility – The Lido is suitable for wheelchair users with ramped access to all areas including the disabled changing/shower room. The pool is of a beach design; shallow with a 10cm drop – a wheelchair is available for this purpose allowing easy access to the pool.